Copyright © 2011 Official Website of Anascomm Electronics
HF / 50 / 144 / 440 / 1200* MHz
*With optional UT-20 1200MHz all-mode unit
The TS-2000 offers 100 watts on HF, 6 meters and 2 meters, 50 watts on 70cm.
- All-mode multibander : HF / 50 / 144 / 440 / 1200MHz* in one compact rig offering
. wide-band receive ( 500kHz to 1300MHz, non-contiguous ) and 100W output ( HF /
. 50 / 144MHz ) -ideal for both bese station use and mobile operation.
- TS-2000 require optional UT-20 1200MHz all-mode unit. The UT-20 can only be
. installed by a qualified technician; do not attempt to install it yourself.
- Dual-channel receivers : Featuring an all-mode multiband transceiver ( with
. satellite mode ) plus a sub 144 / 440MHz FM / AM receiver, so two frequencies (
. HF / 50 / 144 / 440 1200* : ALL MODE + 144 / 440MHz : FM / AM ) can be received
. simultaneously, even on the same band ( 144 / 440MHz ).
- with optional UT-20 1200MHz all-mode unit.
- Digital signal processing : IF-DSP ( main band ) combines with AF-DSP (sub
. band ) to provide precision filtering and interference reduction.
- Satellite communucations : Main-band circuits are used for satellite mode, which
. thus benefits from IF-DSP.
- Striking design : With its large amber LCD and becklit keys, the distinctive front
. panel of the TS-2000 improves operating ease.
- Kenwood Skycommand System II Plus : Built-in Transporter function means the
. TS-2000 can be operated remotely with one handheld transceiver.
- High*speed processing : Superior performance is assured with two 16-bit DSP
. chips, double-precision computing and a 100MHz speed CPU, plus 24-bit A/D and
. D/A converters.
- High frequency stability : Built-in TCXO offers professional performance *±0.
. 5ppm* ( from -10 to + 50°C ).
- Main-band SSB, CW, FSK, AM modes only.
- Other features : include a mobile controller and radio control software ( both
. options), built-in auto antenna tuner, DX cluster tune, and an antenna terminal
. dedicated to HF low-band reception.